Saturday, February 22, 2014

Bronzed Moons In a Socketed State

Every visual experience is unique to its own; I will never see through your eyes and you never through mine. We sit so tightly together, but our universes created through our consciences will never collide. Instead our intricately programmed realities exist symbiotically in a moment of eternity.

They call it consciousness, but I know it's really a constant monologue. It's my brain quietly discussing with me the chemical triggers it is experiencing from every sensation. Sometimes it speaks in words, but's it's mostly an aurora of emotions and flashes imagery from distant memories. I don't mind it. I like it.

The more dense the input, the more rapidly the monologue expands. Another process for this cranial squish.

No comments:

Post a Comment